Wednesday, September 26, 2007

good cause, poor website

I am working on a campaign for Clean Water Action for my campaign project. As part of my research, I did some reading on their website.

From speaking with a member of their organization, I know that the group has a history of accomplishments, and is an active grassroots organization, but you would not know this from the website.

Check it out for yourself if you want to see some brainless prattling on, well, it seems nothing at all: http://www.cleanwateraction.org/.

The site begins to say something about clean water and the Clean Water Restoration Act. It abuses the Bush administration for jeopardizing the nation's water supply. It even urges visitors to contact their political representatives to support the act. What exactly does this act propose? I'm not sure, and they do not tell us. So, I guess we must blindly assume that they have a valid point, or move on elsewhere to the next cause.

No comments: